a. Find the P(X > 700)
- A standardized test at a school have a mean of 80 with a deviation of 12. what is the probability that a student will score less than 60?
- Assume x has a normal distribution with specified mean and standard deviation. Find indicated probability. μ = 4.4; σ = 2.3 P(3 ≤ x ≤ 6) =?
- Working backwards with mean, standard deviation and number of samples?
- Normal Distribution and Standard Deviation??
- A distribution with µ = 55 and σ = 6 is being standardized so that the new mean and standard deviation will be ?