I am staying in my mum and dads isolated house alone. Earlier today I was downstairs making some food when I heard a banging sound. Which is weird as there is no close neighbours. I looked around but couldn’t see what was making it. Then the noise stops from the part of the house it was first coming from and then there’s a big bang on the window behind me. I turn around and theirs a massive black crow banging its beak and using its legs to try and get through the window. After a few minutes It notices me and flies off. A few hours later I go back in the kitchen and the banging starts again. I look for the bird and this time its banging on the bathroom window. Pretty scared right now as it seems very odd behaviour for a bird especially as a crow is meant to be attracted to death and it seems determined to get inside?
- Remember this made for TV movie about a black student who is wrongfully accused of pushing someone out a window?
- Just saw a wasp on my window in my home on the inside. I think it was a wasp it had a stinger and wasn’t a bee but it was black. There is a?
- So today someone put a flyer on my driver side window and it fell into the gap next to the window. The flyer is now stuck inside my door.?
- I have had 6 bees in my room at different times and my window is shut.. They are always on my window.. How are they getting in?
- Today, I bought two ‘red parrrot fish” one was gray and the other black. About quarter size. Will they change colors?