A certain reaction has an activation energy of 67.0 kJ/mol and a frequency factor of A1 = 4.20×1012. What is the rate constant, k, of this reaction at 24.0 degrees C?
- The rate constant of a reaction is 7.0 x10^-3 s^-1 at 25 degree C, and the activation energy is 33.6 kj/mol. What is k at 75 degree C?
- Explain the relationship between energy and frequency.?
- What is the kinetic energy of the emitted electrons when cesium is exposed to UV rays of frequency 1.2×1015Hz?
- How much electric potential energy was lost in this reaction (in units of eV)?
- QUESTION 4 The energy to make ATP comes from a(n) ______ reaction. endergonic catabolic exergonic none of the above?