Was this Helpful?
- Would radiation with a wavelength 0.74 nm or a frequency of 7.2×1011 s−1 be detected by an X-ray detector?
- The speed of light is 2.998 x 10^8 m/s in a vacuum. What is the frequency of radiation whose wavelength is 0.74 nm?
- Question 1: What is the frequency of microwave radiation whose wavelength is 1.00 x 10^6 nm?
- Infrared radiation has wavelengths ranging from about 800 nm to 1 mm. What is the frequency of radiation of wavelength 950 nm? .?
- What is the energy (in J) of a photon of light with a wavelength of 678 nm? (Remeber to convert wavelength to meters!)?