A rectangular lot whose perimeter is 350 ft is fenced along three sides. An expensive fencing along the lots length cost $21 per foot. an inexpensive fencing along the two side widths costs only $3 per foot. The total cost of the fencing along the three sides comes to $2475. What are the lots dimensions?
- A rectangular playground is to be fenced off and divided in two by another fence parallel to one side of the playground.?
- The perimeter of the rectangular base of a monument is 216.5 feet. if the width is equal to its length, what are the dimensions of the base?
- What are the length and width of a rectangular traffic sign if the length exceeds the width by 5 inches and the perimeter is 134 inches?
- How many feet of fencing should be purchased for a rectangular garden that is 12 ft long and 22ft wide?
- A rectangular deck for a recreation center is 21 ft long and 20 ft wide the city must cut the area of the deck in half. They will do this?