And the orbital speed in (m/s) of the satellite as it orbits Mars. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
- A satellite in orbit around the earth has a mass of 2540 kg, and orbits at an altitude of 1510 km with a speed of 8740 m/s.?
- A 141 kg satellite experiences a gravitational force by the Earth of 640 N. What is the radius of the satellite’s orbit?
- Calculate the escape velocity for an object on Mars. (Use 6.42 x 10^23 kg as the mass of Mars and 3.40x 10^6 m as its radius.)?
- Do every single geosynchronous satellite, has the same orbit, with the same orbital radius?
- If both of these two satellites maintain a circular orbit and satellite #1 has an orbital period of 8.8 days,?