Was this Helpful?
- The mass of a copper atom is 1.06 ✕ 10−25 kg, and the density of copper is 8920 kg/m3.?
- If a cube has one edge of 2m, what is the surface area of this cube? math question?
- The edge of a cube was found to be 40 cm with a possible error of 0.1 cm. Use differentials to estimate:?
- What if we use a copper cube instead of copper sphere while finding the thermal conductivity of insulating powder?
- How do you find out the number of atoms of a subset he given the density and mass?