I have painful lumps in my stomach. The doc says the probs arnt swollen lymph nodes cuz I have had them to long. I have had a X-Ray, Ultrasound, and MRI, and they all came back normal. Does anyone have any ideas??
- Can some lumps just not show up on a CT scan?
- Lumps in my vulva groin area?
- I have 3 lumps (not a bump) on my outer vaginal area. You can’t see them but I can feel them when I touch down there.?
- What are these small hard lumps under my arm’s skin?
- I have lumps in the throat and the tongule too I never have sore throat and nothing more I only have lumps in throat and tongue and I worry?