I have painful lumps in my stomach. The doc says the probs arnt swollen lymph nodes cuz I have had them to long. I have had a X-Ray, Ultrasound, and MRI, and they all came back normal. Does anyone have any ideas??
- Anyone have nipple/areola pain (no lumps or other breast issues) and diagnosed later with breast cancer?
- What happens to my abdomin during puberty I am 15 years old.?
- Can some lumps just not show up on a CT scan?
- I have two small painless lumps in the back right of my neck.?
- Lumps in my vulva groin area?