Was this Helpful?
- What is the mass in kilograms of a solution that has a density of 8.215 g/ml and a volume of 93.2 ml?
- What volume of of gold would be equal in mass to a piece of copper with a volume of 125.0 mL? The density of gold is 19.3 g/mL; the denisty?
- How many acetone molecules are in a bottle of acetone with a volume of 395 mL ? (density of acetone = 0.788 g/cm3).?
- What is the volume of a sample of liquid mercury that has a mass of 59.2 g, given that the density of mercury is 13.6 g/mL?
- If the mass of a liquid is 32.13gs, and the volume is 23 ML. what would the density be? And how would you get the answer?