Onision’s was just a horribly written rough draft, and it was completely filled with edge and angst. This, of course, all coming from a grown man with a child, and some severe complexes. I wonder though, are there any other books that match it that would be funny to read?
- Most books in the Middle Ages were written by the: A. kings B. Monks C. knights?
- My reading and writing is horrible is there any program to help me?
- Is Lush Cosmetics products all the hype what Youtubers make it?
- I want to start reviewing books online. What would be a good place to do that?
- Suggestions for good YouTubers who talk about mental health?