At 1 atm, how much energy is required to heat 71.0 g of H2O(s) at –22.0 °C to H2O(g) at 131.0 °C?
- How much energy (in Joules) is required to heat 12.56 g of water from 27.37 to 72.07 °C? Cwater = 4.18J/g°C?
- How much heat energy, in kilojoules, is required to convert 53.0 g of ice at −18.0 ∘C to water at 25.0 ∘C ?
- How much heat is required to raise the temperature of 200g of silicon from 25°C to 100°C? Assume the specific heat of silicon is 703 J/kg °C?
- How much heat is required to warm 1.30 kg of sand from 30.0 ∘C to 100.0 ∘C?
- Calculate specific heat of gold if 48.o j heat is required to raise temperature of 25.o g of gold from 39.5 celsius to 54.5 celsius?