I have a 2016 mustang ecoboost and i notice that when i start up my car my transmission fluid is usually at 181 minimum, and then warms up to about 190. If i have it in sport and im in the higher rpms, its usually about 200-205. Any other mustang owners?
- What kind of transmission fluid does a 1996 mustang take!?
- Car insurance for an 18 year old: 2016 Mustang.?
- 2016 Honda Accord Coupe vs 2015 Ford Mustang V6?
- What car is better on gas and for the snow the 2016 eco boost mustang or the 2015 dodge charger set plus?
- I wanna know what u guys think I should max out I’m either buying a 2016 mustang gt or a 2015 evo. I’m trying to get 1000 hp?