I’m considering buying a car. It’s towards the end of August right now and am thinking about buying in October in South Dakota. I heard it’s better to purchase in winter because that’s when there better prices and less people shopping in summer and car lots and trying to get rid of their last year car models. What are your thoughts and why? Should I purchase now instead?
- What difference be painting a car in the winter vs summer?
- Is it true that everyone who drives a Mazda Protege5 prefers winter to summer?
- How well do summer tires fare in **off-road conditions** compared to all-seasons or winter tires?
- Kapan sih spring summer fall winter?
- Why I feel too cold in winter and too hot in summer? more than others?