I’m considering buying a car. It’s towards the end of August right now and am thinking about buying in October in South Dakota. I heard it’s better to purchase in winter because that’s when there better prices and less people shopping in summer and car lots and trying to get rid of their last year car models. What are your thoughts and why? Should I purchase now instead?
- I am buying a 1998 Ford Explorer Limited 4 Dr AWD SUV with 200,000 miles for 2000 dollars. Will it last 50,000 miles more?
- What difference be painting a car in the winter vs summer?
- Is it true that everyone who drives a Mazda Protege5 prefers winter to summer?
- Can you have summer tires on front and winter snow tires of the same size on a4x4 dodge truck?
- How well do summer tires fare in **off-road conditions** compared to all-seasons or winter tires?