Was this Helpful?
- If you dilute 15.0 mL of the stock solution to a final volume of 0.500 L, what will be the concentration of the diluted solution?
- To what volume should you dilute 50 mL of a 11 M stock HNO3 solution to obtain a 0.137 M HNO3 solution?
- Calculate the volumes of 0.4 M Cu(NO3)2 stock solution and water required to prepare 8.0 mL of each standard solution?
- Describe in detail how to prepare 50 mL dilution with a concentration 0.05 M starting from a 0.1 M stock solution.?
- Determine the volume of stock solution, in milliliters, required to prepare: 255.0 mL of a 0.200M HNO3 using a 4.00M HNO3 stock solution?