I just got invited to the Nick Hotel (a hotel/ waterpark) and of course right when I’m supposed to go is when I’m due for my period. I’m too young to wear tampons, and I don’t want to ruin my bathing suit or be embarrassed in front of all those people. I also don’t want to disappoint my friends by not going because I’m pretty sure they already made reservations and to tell them now would be just mean. Can I go swimming with a pad? Is it true your period stops while you’re in the water? Any other ways to not leak in the water you know of?
- I am going on holiday ( swimming ) but never worn a tampon and I think my mum has bought me some?
- What if I swim in the pool without a tampon on my period?
- Swimming wth Dolphins on period?
- Can you swim while on your period w/o a tampon?
- Can you use toilet paper as a tampon and would it be okay to go in the water?