there’s a song i watched on youtube. it’s from the 2000s i think and i remember that the song won an award in the grammys or some major music award. the scene in the music video had a guy who kept walking straight at the sidewalk, over cars, knocking over stuff, he knocked over a woman and she was mad, chasing after him and yelling but he didn’t respond to her. he just kept walking straight ahead.
- Ive been hours on youtube trying to find a song that has been stuck in my head please help me.?
- TSOL song with Joe Wood – “I m stuck in Vietnam”?
- There’s this one song stuck in my head from a couple years ago.?
- Help me! Find this song! The music video had a woman in red walking in the jungle.?
- Old Navy employees I need your help.. There’s a song stuck in my head in your store playlist.?