I have a kawasaki 1100 with a leaking head gasket. Quite a bit of oil soaks the left side (kickstand) of the engine in the back and front while riding, there is also a small leak on the valve cover same side. When I park after riding there will be a little patch of oil left. I tried blue devil additive but it didn’t help, and possibly made it worse. I don’t have a garage at the place I’m staying and am not moving until August so I can’t fix it right. Will any of these temporary fixes work for me? I just bought the bike so I don’t know how long it’s been an issue.
- Really bad valve cover gasket leak in02camry that has high miles.burning smell when driven&must drive to san antonio. is it safe to drive?
- I put radiator stop leak in my oil. How do I fix this.?
- Possible head gasket leak? Not sure?
- WHAT ELSE CAN WOULD CAUSE A CARBURETOR TO LEAK AROUND THE FUEL BOWL WITH A NEW GASKET ON A 11HP BRIGGS AND STRATTON?
- How much will it cost to fix a back main engine oil leak in a 2000 model cadillac deville?