This might be a stupid question, but I was just wondering, I might be going to a university this upcoming fall as a transfer student, it depends if I get accepted or not, I’m still waiting on my acceptance/rejection letter, but anyway, in universities, do you get to pick your dorm hall or does the school assign you one at random?
- Technical College that has no dorms or on campus housing?
- Are there curfews in dorms in college?
- Pros and cons of commuting to college vs living in on campus dorms.?
- 5 Tips for College Students Looking for a Job
- Do I need to take prerequisite classes at a university (not a community college) to be a Vet at DVC?