Assume you have an 25.00ml of sulfuric acid with an unknown conc. It takes 31.50 ml of 0.100M sodium hydroxide for equivalence point what is the concentration of sulfuric acid
- How many ml of Sulfuric acid In a concentration of 8M are needed to prepare 1 liter solution in which the hydronium ion concentration is 2M?
- Calculate the concentration of the sulfuric acid. H2SO4 + 2 KOH = K2S04 + H2O?
- Aqueous solutions of sulfuric acid and sodium hydroxide are mixed together. (Heat is released during the reaction.)?
- How many kilograms of sodium carbonate must be added to neutralize 3.02×103 kg of sulfuric acid solution?
- A volume of 40.0 mL of aqueous potassium hydroxide (KOH) was titrated against a standard solution of sulfuric acid (H2SO4)….?