I have a 2000 Saturn SL2 and I’ve had it for about 2 years now. I bought it used from a good car dealerships. I have never had any issues with the car except a bad windshield wiper arm, that was fixed. I recently got the car fully tuned up in february. I was supposed to get an oil change at 160,300 miles, but I couldn’t afford that change until now. I’m now at 170,280 miles. Could this over lack of an oil change have caused my “service engine soon” light to come on? And would it be anything MAJOR if it was just the “service engine soon” light and not the “check engine” light? I’m REALLY worried and starting to stress and I called a mechanic, who I’m waiting for a call back now. Thanks!
- Why did my service engine soon light come on after an oil change?
- I did an oil change with Kwik Kar on MARCH 25th. On May 4th I got a warning light saying my oil pressure was low and then my engine shut off?
- 1999 buick regal service engine soon light. how to switch off?
- I hav a 93 camaro its been sitting for a about 8month it turns on then turns off it has a new battery new gas the engine service light is on?
- When I turn my vehicle in on position, and wait close to a minute without starting the engine, I realize the service engine light will Flash?