Physics Homework Please Help
- The volume of a cube is 729 cubicunits. what is the side length of the cube?
- What length of cardboard will be needed to make a cube of volume 216m3?
- A cube with volume 8 cubic centimeters is inscribed in a sphere so that each vertex of the cube touches the sphere. What is the length of?
- Hypotenuse of a right triangle has a length of 14 units and a side that is 9 units long. What equation can be used to find the length?
- Find the perimeter and area of a square whose side length is 21 meters?