I really couldn’t think of anything for this topic. I feel kinda stupid :/
- Describe an experience or maybe even event that led you to realize that you were not acting out of the selfless motives you thought you were?
- Was Bin Laden only doing what he thought was right? Did he have any motives as to why he planned the attacks?
- Which event in Jewish history led to a greater focus on the ‘Book’ in Judaism and the development of Rabbinic Judaism?
- Name a big event where vengance led to justice?
- What event led to Europeans being interested in the products of the East?