Square root of x2 − 3x − 40
- Solve the inequality. (Enter your answer using interval notation.)?
- Describe the following set as the union of finite or infinite intervals. Enter your answer using interval notation). x : |x2 + 2x| > 2?
- Consider the following rational expression. Enter the number of values, that must be excluded X=?
- F (x) = kg (x)+2 The function f above is defined in terms of another function g for all values of x, where k is a constant. If t is a number?
- Determine the absolute maximum and absolute minimum values (if exists) for the equation f(x)=3-x-36/x on the interval [1,10] Please help!?