I live in Pennsylvania by the way if that makes a difference
- What is more difficult to become an MD (Doctor), a surgeon, or a nurse? What’s takes longer? Which is more expensive to pay for school?
- Can you become a nurse or nurse practitioner without attending med school?
- Does a public school have the right to force a child to see the school nurse?
- Does grad school look at upper division GPA over cumulative? What’s a competitive GPA for a nurse practitioner program?
- I don’t know if I want to be a nurse anymore (School junior yr)?