We have purchased a puppy (8 wk old black male lab X) from a pet rescue site and become quite attached though are yet to pick him up, and he has come down with Parvo. He is apparently doing really well, what are his chances of living into a healthy, robust adulthood? We want to save him only I am a little concerned he might be sickly for his whole life. Will he be contagious for long? Does anyone have advice?
- I m getting a new puppy. It s a Brittany and will be a hunting dog as well as family pet. Does anyone know any good unique names?
- My two puppys were told by the vet that.they.have parvo and that.was 5days ago.?
- 8 month male puppy pops a stitch after being neutered?
- Im worried that my dog has parvo. Can someone help me? Thanks.?
- I think my dog might have parvo?