We have purchased a puppy (8 wk old black male lab X) from a pet rescue site and become quite attached though are yet to pick him up, and he has come down with Parvo. He is apparently doing really well, what are his chances of living into a healthy, robust adulthood? We want to save him only I am a little concerned he might be sickly for his whole life. Will he be contagious for long? Does anyone have advice?
- Puppy recovered from parvo quickly. Now haemorragic dirrhoea again within 4 days. Why ?
- Can you get a positive reading for parvo virus if your puppy was poisoned?
- My 5 month old pit puppy won t eat but she will drink fine. She s eating grass and I m terrified its parvo. Need inputs please?
- If my dog has the first round of puppy shots can she still get parvo?
- Agree or Disagree? with this method to end puppy mills. The USA should start giving money to help breeders breed healthy dogs free of?