A recent car accident that was not my fault totaled my car, the at fault driver did not have insurance. My insurance took care of everything but now I am left without a car. Can or should I pursue the uninsured driver for the accident? At least for the deductible I had to pay and the vehicle loss
- What should I do if a relative has taken my uninsured car and gotten into a terrible accident that faults another driver?
- Have to pay speeding ticket but I’m an uninsured driver?
- What happens to an uninsured driver who gets a ticket?
- Oregon– driving uninsured hit by insured driver, will I get reported to DMV even if not at fault?
- Car accident 4 days ago, driver is not the name on insurance?