Ok so I got my ears pierced on June 15 of this year. About 2 weeks later, I changed the earrings to regular earrings(I know I probably shouldn’t have, so don’t tell me I should have let it heal) and I put in these earrings and everything was fine. About three days ago, I lost the back to one of my three love piercings and I had to switch it. So I took it out and realized the hole was rather large. I also know the earring I had in was particularly heavy for and earring and I know that’s the cause of the stretching. If I hold a light behind the piercing, I can see some of the light but it’s nothing too major. I want to know how do I shrink it back to normal so I’m not stuck with a permanently stretched piercing.
- Would it be weird to have one stretched ear and spider bite piercings?
- How to treat an infected ear piercing?
- I accidentally poked a second hole through the back of my ear with my earing.?
- Stretching one ear and double piercing the other ear?
- Can i wear acrylic tapers/ plugs right after i stretched my ear from a 16g to a 4g?