3) what will the solution be? (Copper chloride, nickel sulfate or silver nitate?) thanks so much.
- In cathode-ray tubes, the cathode ray is emitted from the negative electrode, which is called the?
- If a 12V voltage source ABSORBS 36W, does this mean that the current flows into the positive and out of the negative?
- Do negative numbers always become positive in absolute value problems?
- Why the electric field is radially outward from a positive charge and radially in toward a negative point charge?
- Does the increase of water temperature have a positive or negative feedback to co2 concentrations in the atmosphere? Why?