a=[-5,8-1] and b=[2,-7,-3] find a vector c that makes a . (b x c) = 0
- Physics- Finding the magnitude of the velocity vector when a projectile hits the ground ?
- Physics question – finding average acceleration from vector components?
- In R^2, a vector a not = 0 in the second quadrant makes an angle 120 degrees with the positive x axis, and a vector b not = 0 in the third?
- Consider the following vector function. r(t) = 7(t^2) , sin t − t cos t, cos t + t sin t t>0?
- Find the x- and y-components of the vector a→ = (16 m/s2 , 38 ∘ left of −y-axis).?