So I used to work with a girl who I felt was interested in me, I would see her look at me and smile every now and again, and she was receptive when conversing. This was also one of her last weeks working at the store, so I felt sad and was planning on getting the number anyways haha. Well one day she came up to me while working to see if I could cover her shift the following Monday, I know she didn’t ask anyone else because she came straight to me first, but I told her I would have to look in the schedule book. To make a long story short she bascially gave out her phone number to me, written on a piece of paper with her name, and said get back to me when you can. And smiled as she left work. Turns out I couldn’t work her shift and she came into work Monday anyways. Could she of been interested, or was her giving her number out just for the shift?
- Guy with his brother gave me “his” phone number three weeks ago at club, should I forget about him?
- A girl gave me her number at a club last night… now what?
- How do you move from starting a conversation with a girl at the grocery store to getting her phone number?
- I’ve liked this girl for a short time and so I asked for her number. She gave it to me and so she told me I’m really funny. Look below ⬇️?
- Why would a girl not give me her phone number after I told her she looks 13?