I know that I would need a physical exam before getting a prescription, but I’m not sure where to go and how to pay. I’m 18, don’t have a car or job because of family reasons, and I have been wanting to get on the pill for 2 years now. My parents won’t help, but I do know I have insurance. How much money would I need to get and where would I need to go?
- Does Planned Parenthood give free birth control pills with no parent/paperwork needed?
- Are birth control pills over the counter?
- I skipped my sugar pills last month, and I’m now off birth control, help?
- Skipped my sugar pills, and now off birth control. Help!?
- Am I late for my birth control pills? Are Orsythia and Sronyx interchangeable?