I started getting these excruciating inflamed red bumps on my lip line about 3 years ago. They are under my skin but very noticeable, they sometimes turn into white heads and I pop them, majority of the time they stay under my skin and they’re quite hard. I can feel one as soon as it’s about to start and they last about a week or more. I also get the same with white heads and big red bumps under my nose. I don’t know how to get rid of them they are so painful I sometimes can’t open my mouth.
- I have a red little spot on my nose and it’s been there for a long time, how do I make the redness go away?
- I have this red blotch on my nose that won’t go away!!?
- Red bumps, red armpits, and very itching from drysol?
- What is causing my chronic sore throat & red bumps on my throat?
- Rash on head of my pins. Small red bumps. Any dermatologists out there?