I’m planning on making a birthday cake tomorrow which I will be bringing to school on Thursday. I plan on covering the cake with buttercream frosting. Last time I made buttercream frosting, I put the cupcake with the frosting in the fridge and it was solid. I was wondering if I apply the buttercream on my cake, if I should just leave it out over night
- How to make a maple buttercream frosting that has body without using so much powdered sugar?
- Whipped cream or buttercream frosting?
- Is Whipped Cream frosting stable enough to do semi-detailed piping decorations?
- How soon can I decorate Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting?
- Does cream (Frosting) melts if the cake is kept in room temperature for a long time?