For some 23andme users it can determine where ethnicity is likely coming from, mother or father. Is this only possible if you have at least one of your your parents tested so they compare your dna to theirs and make an estimate who gave you what? thanks
- Ethnicity and heritage DNA testing?
- Last name Perez. Ethnicity, race?
- For historical and genealogical reasons, how come you don’t hear about DNA tests being done on the dead (already in graves)?
- I want to have sex with an attractive woman of every ethnicity before I die. Am I a pervert or do many other guys think this way?
- When does a parent have to start repaying a Parent PLUS loan?