For some 23andme users it can determine where ethnicity is likely coming from, mother or father. Is this only possible if you have at least one of your your parents tested so they compare your dna to theirs and make an estimate who gave you what? thanks
- Biology Help Be able to determine the gametes a parent can make with two different genes.?
- Explain how DNA evidence is used to determine evolutionary relationship?
- How does the genetic information stored in DNA determine the amino acid sequence of proteins?
- What does ethnicity and heritage mean to me?
- What are the differences between nationality and ethnicity?