Hi, before everything i just want to say this is a DUDE not a girl for the people that always assumes hair problems=girl problems, any wat whenever my hair grows i always naturally grow a rat tail. I dont get it, and i hate it, its something that bugs me because not only does it look bad and other people think the same, but also for what ever reason my hair is almost bleach blonde right there, (im a natural dirty blonde). I will have to get haircuts every week in order for it to look good, so if anyone knows how i can keep it from growing for good or even a good month or two just so then i can get my hair long enough to cover it, it would be great! THANKS!!!
- My rat is loosing it hair on its back and no hair on its tail?
- Does Mane n’ Tail shampoo and conditioner actually make hair grow longer, faster? (Testimonials only)?
- How mild is the mane n tail shampoo? Is it too harsh for my hair? Is it a gentle one to use everyday?
- Can mane and tail make your hair more moisturized and less dry?
- Way to grow long and strong shampoo+Mane and tail conditioner plus taking biotin. Will my hair grow faster?