I know the British write the amount (and consider the amount differently than the US does) – 1 billion is a 1 with how many zeros after it.
- How do you write $2,500 billion in numbers?
- How do you write 6 billion?
- What are the possible values of mℓ for an electron in a d orbital Express your answer numerically with sequential values separated by commas?
- How many grams of H2 are needed to produce 13.40 g of NH3? Express your answer numerically in grams.?
- Whats the numerical value of one billion?