Was this Helpful?
- The shorter legs of a right triangle is 7 cenimeters less then the other leg. find the length of the leg if the hypotenuse is 17 centimeters?
- What is the length of the hypotenuse of the given 30-60-90 degree triangle…?
- Q) The distance of point (1,4) from a line passing through the intersection of the lines x-2y+3=0 and x-y-5=0 is 4 units. Find it’s equation?
- Can someone help me find dimensions of a right triangle by using the anle measurements and the length of one side?
- One leg of a right triangle is 2cm more than the other and 2cm less than the hypotenuse. How long are the three sides?