I ate a box of hat tamales in a few hours & the next morning, my tongue was dry & really hurt. I couldn t taste anything for a few days. I m slowly getting my taste back. But, now the papillae on my tongue are swollen & hurt like hell especially on the tip of my tongue. It s hard to talk without it hurting. It says online they should be good in a few days, but it s been almost a week. My tongue isn t white anymore (“burned”), but the papillae are swollen. How long until they go back to normal? I ve been able to eat spicy/sour things before.
- Vaping and a burned tongue, but not in the normal way? Help?
- Who Eats and Likes Hot Tamales?
- Sister got burned by hot water will it heal?
- TONGUE PIERCING. When can i start eating yeast again ater getting the tongue piercing?
- I was eating Chesters Hot Fries, and my mouth started bleeding. Is this a medical hazard? And should I stop eating these chips?