I have been realizing for the past few years that i start to count numbers mostly 1-10 and it last for about a minute for no reason (that im aware of) Is it something i should look into? and I don t know why i do it? Online doesn t give me much about it, but it says it might link to anxiety or OCD. Does anyone else have a similar issue? I would appreciate any thoughts or ideas about this, Thank you!
- Low white blood count!?!?
- Do SAT scores from sophomore years count?
- Could sleeping on my chest when I was younger be the reason why my boobs aren’t growing? ??
- Let’s say we have the probability of winning money from lottery. People say it is the chance you got the right numbers. Isn’t it also (cont)?
- Let Y be a discrete random variable on the natural numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,… with a CDF Fy (k). Prove that: E(y) = summation(1-Fy(k)) 0 to ∞?