liners leaching lead into the food while it is cooking. Lead accumulates in one’s body and is especially harmful for children and pregnant women. Will using an aluminum insert eliminate this problem as it has been disproved that aluminum cookware is harmful last I read. It is so hard to know what to believe. I cannot find one that has tempered glass as an insert. BTW, this is not for me but for my daughter as I no longer use slow cookers. Any information from some one who truly knows would be appreciated.
- If I cook meatballs in the slow cooker for 6 hrs, how long should I cook them in the oven?
- Best gas cookers under £2000?
- Is there any problems with using a ceramic salt shaker as a replacement for a “pie bird”?
- Has anybody bought a ceramic frying pan a year ago, and it still works?
- Quartz finest, or ceramic pro 9h?