liners leaching lead into the food while it is cooking. Lead accumulates in one’s body and is especially harmful for children and pregnant women. Will using an aluminum insert eliminate this problem as it has been disproved that aluminum cookware is harmful last I read. It is so hard to know what to believe. I cannot find one that has tempered glass as an insert. BTW, this is not for me but for my daughter as I no longer use slow cookers. Any information from some one who truly knows would be appreciated.
- To protect Fe from corrosion, iron sheets are often coated with zinc. The coating requires 2.0 ✕ 1015 atoms/cm2.?
- How to choose ceramic fiber paper ?
- Why ceramic fiber module is widely applied in furnace?
- What causes new ceramic brake pads to work fine for a few days then start making a thumping or knocking noise?
- WORLDS WORST WOMEN: American or British? China or Hong kong?