Ok… So there’s a girl in my office. I’m 18 and she’s like 22-25 now don’t give me lecture that she’s older than me and bla bla bla… Because… I really really realllly like her… & we both go to the office on same bus. And we have eye contact like on daily basis but I’m really afraid to talk to her maybe because she’s always with her friends and i don’t feel comfortable talking to her in front of her friends. So any tips please. And it’s been a month since this is happening.
- What are you suppose to talk about during office hours?
- Can professors and students talk about personal things in office hours? Or does the topics have to stay about school work?
- This girl and me had eye contact a couple days ago and now her best friend looks at me should I try to talk to her?
- A girl weighing 500N climbs 40m vertically when walking up the stairs in an office block. How much work does she do against gravity?
- How do I make a girl I like want to talk again, for the second time?