For example, after a lot of work, I finally beat one of my favorite games: Skyrim. Now that I finished it, I feel sad that the game is pretty much over, and I want to forget I ever played it so I could play it again. I get this kind of thing a lot, and I just want to know why.
- I listen to sad songs and draw sad drawings im not depressed is this normal?
- Im 13 and im 5in hard but 4-4.5in soft and girth is like 1.5in am i normal will i grow more?
- I am feeling sad after leaving vacation? Is this normal?
- HMUCH IS 6 TIMES THE NORMAL LIMIT OF GABENPITEN?
- A game picks 4 numbers at random from 1-80. The game picks 20 numbers that win. A players numbers are picked they win. Chances of winning?