My psychiatrist just retired I’ve been looking for a new one but none will take insurance or give me the meds I need. I’ve been on Clozapine for 4 years and because of illegal drug dealers the law has demonized the drug witch if I don’t have will send me into convulsions and or die. Plus because of my severe mental illnesses I’ll go off the deep end without it. What do I do? NOTE please no trolls telling me I don’t need drugs or that I’m an addict, because I’m not and I don’t need your BS. I’ve had problems my whole life started taking meds when I was 3 I’m now 35. I’m looking for help to find a doctor that can help me, not harassment by people with nothing better to do. Please remember that before you comment.
- Can a doctor give you the wrong dose for a certain prescription, such as Concerta or Adderall?
- I learned in Psych class to be skeptical ADHD Some question whether its a real disease or not Can law force parents to put child on the meds?
- Gf’s new meds making her go numb?
- (21yo, F) For a few months I’ve felt an odd pain on my (lower?) right belly. The doctor thinks it’s a cyst, but I’m not so sure. Advice?
- Doctor is pressurizing me to take more tests for making money from insurance?