My psychiatrist just retired I’ve been looking for a new one but none will take insurance or give me the meds I need. I’ve been on Clozapine for 4 years and because of illegal drug dealers the law has demonized the drug witch if I don’t have will send me into convulsions and or die. Plus because of my severe mental illnesses I’ll go off the deep end without it. What do I do? NOTE please no trolls telling me I don’t need drugs or that I’m an addict, because I’m not and I don’t need your BS. I’ve had problems my whole life started taking meds when I was 3 I’m now 35. I’m looking for help to find a doctor that can help me, not harassment by people with nothing better to do. Please remember that before you comment.
- Do walk-in clinics prescribe psychiatric meds, like xanax?
- Doctor wants me to see a psychiatrist for meds they been giving me for a year now makes no sense?
- Is it ok to take blood pressure meds every other day instead of every day until I see a doctor if my blood pressure is really low?
- I have severed anxiety and delusions I have tried many meds does anyone suffer from this and can you give me some names of meds that mi help?
- How to get my parents to take me to a psychiatric unit for examination?