Was this Helpful?
- The length of a rectangle is 8 in. more than its width. The perimeter is 52 in. What is the length of the rectangle?
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 64 units. Can the length x of the rectangle can be 20 units when its width y is 11 units?
- The width of a rectangle is 6 cm less than twice the length. The perimeter of the rectangle is 72 cm.?
- The width of a rectangle is 8 meters less than the length. The perimeter is 60 meters. Find the length and width.?
- The length of a rectangle is 7 mm longer than its width. Its perimeter is more than 62 mm. Let w equal the width of the rectangle.?