If we estimate that there are 125 billion galaxies in the universe, and each galaxy has 100 billion stars each, how many stars are in the universe? Please give me the answer in numeric and word form, so I’ll be able to say it! Thanks.
- Geology: If the stars and galaxies are like people on a sidewalk, then the expansion of the universe is NOT like having the…?
- It’s a well known fact that there is multiple galaxies BUT is there more than one universe?
- 1.6 billion is 12.5 times greater than what number?
- A 1.25 g gas sample occupies 663 mL at 25 °C and 1.00 atm. What is the molar mass of the gas?
- Do the galaxies in the Hubble Ultra Deep Field still exist?