If we estimate that there are 125 billion galaxies in the universe, and each galaxy has 100 billion stars each, how many stars are in the universe? Please give me the answer in numeric and word form, so I’ll be able to say it! Thanks.
- It’s a well known fact that there is multiple galaxies BUT is there more than one universe?
- 1.6 billion is 12.5 times greater than what number?
- Radioactive potassium-40 decays with a half-life of 1.25 billion years. You find a rock sample in which only 1/4 of the original radioactive?
- Isn’t it screwed up we live to around 70 and the universe is 17 billion yrs. old?
- Which number is greater? The number of biological cells on Earth or the number of stars in the Universe?