If there is a structure, an object, or a symbol (monument, flag, pennant, statue, etc.) existing in a public place, such as a park or the state capitol, that represents some negative or traumatic aspects of history/society, do you think it should be removed? What are some examples of such a structure, an object or a symbol?
- Describe negative aspects of industialization on the environment?
- What historical aspects influence contemporary politics and structure of the Russian government?
- Give the equation for Coulomb’s law and tell what each symbol represents.?
- Which is not a symbol in American society? A)flag B)cars and buses C)a person’s smile D)actually all of the above can be American symbols?
- How to social structure of society shifted during the Renaissance period!?