If there is a structure, an object, or a symbol (monument, flag, pennant, statue, etc.) existing in a public place, such as a park or the state capitol, that represents some negative or traumatic aspects of history/society, do you think it should be removed? What are some examples of such a structure, an object or a symbol?
- What names does society label teenagers?
- I m working on a project for school and I m having trouble. What are 7+ guidelines that today s society follow?
- Is this a positive or negative feedback loop?
- How do you rewrite the expression so that it doesn’t have any negative or fractional exponents? (3m²)³(2mn)⁻¹(8n³)^2/3?
- Some the Most Important Facts from the History of the United States of America