We’ve been friends for so long (11years) and I’ve only started to realize it but I’m falling in love with my best guy friend. He makes me laugh and smile and I love spending time around him. We aren’t really awkward about physical contact with each other but it’s never been anything “romantic”.He also has a girlfriend. He mentions her sometimes and I get jealous but hide it and pretend to listen. I tell myself to remain platonic but only because I fear losing him as a friend altogether. Do you have any advice on what to do? Thanks
- How to stop yourself from falling in love with your asexual friend?
- Songs about falling in love but not wanting to ruin the friendship?
- How can I tell my best friend I love him?
- I’m friend zoned!!!! I love her, and she keeps giving me hope, maybe because she likes the attention she gets?
- There is this other guy in my school..he is not my friend or anything else we are not friend or anything else…..?