We’ve been friends for so long (11years) and I’ve only started to realize it but I’m falling in love with my best guy friend. He makes me laugh and smile and I love spending time around him. We aren’t really awkward about physical contact with each other but it’s never been anything “romantic”.He also has a girlfriend. He mentions her sometimes and I get jealous but hide it and pretend to listen. I tell myself to remain platonic but only because I fear losing him as a friend altogether. Do you have any advice on what to do? Thanks
- Im falling in love with my guy friend whos been my best friend for 11 years I ve tried keep myself platonic but it s not what I want advice?
- Guy advice? I’m falling for my best friend.?
- How to stop yourself from falling in love with your asexual friend?
- Does my best friend like me? / Falling for my best guy friend.?
- Anybody knows any movies similar to Lockout? A guy has to save a girl that he finds really annoying but ends up falling in love with her?