I’m going to be a sophomore and will be taking Honors English, AP US history, AP Chem,and probably AP Calc BC. (I’ve taken AP physics 1 and will take 2 over the summer). I’m also interested in forensics, therefore i chose to take it. but i’m concerning about my GPA.. Should i take it? did i make the right choice?
- Should I take all ap classes and honors classes as a junior in high school ? No regular classes at all.?
- Which looks better on a high school transcript: a B+ in AP US History or an A in a regular US History class?
- I guys I’m a high school senior. I looking to apply to elite colleges. I have a 3.84 GPA with 9 AP courses. I am in the top 2 percent of my?
- Lets say if you have a 3.8 gpa. How much will your gpa increase if I get an A in 2 ap classes throughout the school year.?
- Who would have a higher High School GPA? someone who took 4 AP classes or someone who took 4 AP classes plus an art class?