Okay, so my house is under renovations so there is no privacy or anything to do in my house except for things like computer and tv. ALL my friends are out of town. I can’t go anywhere for vacation because we have to be home for renovations. We have a pool membership but it’s rained almost all summer, and when it doesn’t, I go to the pool and end up sitting alone because of my current lack of friends. I’m not signed up for any clubs or camps and it’s too late to. I’m tired of sitting in my room, on my computer, doing nothing. I have a piano and guitar but I can’t learn because my parents won’t sign me up for lessons and online lessons don’t explain things well enough, and the ones that do make you pay. Worse enough everyone in my family is constantly yelling and complaining. Nobody wants to talk to me, they’re all to busy. This is a terrible summer and I just want school back in. What do I do??
- Any suggestions for good summer camps?? I’m a high school freshman and really looking for a great, memorable, and fun sleepaway camp.?
- Best Teen On Camera Acting Summer Training?
- Haven’t these people got the worst taste in music ever (see below)?
- Have schools resumed from summer vacation in the area you live in?
- Have all schools in the United States returned from summer vacation or do some summer vacations go into October?