So basically I was on Tinder and I was having a conversation with a girl who was sick with a life threatening illness. You couldn’t really tell from the pictures but after awhile it dawned on me that I would not want to jump into any type of relationship with the girl only because I don’t think Im strong enough to help her in her situation. So I made up an excuse saying that I needed to work things out with a therapist for personal self-esteem issues before jumping into anything. She seemed pretty upset at first because she thought i didn’t like her because of her illness which isn’t true. I just don’t know If i am strong enough to support her through any of it. Me and this girl only had about a 2 hour conversation and that’s it so I didn’t get to know her for too long. But I feel really bad and guilty for doing this. I didn’t at all want to hurt her feelings. Should I be upset?
- Does it make me a bad person if I feel desperate for a relationship?
- I sent her a friend request bad idea?
- My friend wants me to be cool with him again, but a lot of bad stuff happened so I don t know. What should I do?
- Does this make me a bad person?
- If you like someone in the first day of meeting the person you like, and they like you back, would it be a bad or a good idea to go out now?